Barbican (Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan)
– 5 mins walk
Angel (Northern Line)
– 15 min walk
Farringdon (Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metroploitan, National Rail)
– 15 mins walk
Old Street (Northern Line and Trains to/from Moorgate)
– 20 mins walk
Nos: 4 & 56
stop opposite the clinic heading North on Goswell Road towards Angel
Nos: 55, 153 & 243
stop on Old Street / Clerkenwell Road going East and West
Nos: 43, 204, 214 & 394
stop on City Road
For short stays and appointments in the clinic there is a bike rack in the reception area. For longer stays there are bike racks around the back of the building in Mt Mills off Seaward St. There are also two Barclays Bikes Stations on Goswell Road, one just South of us and the other just North of us.
– We are in the Central London Charging Zone.
– Street parking is limited and metered, and is free from 6.30pm.
– There is a car park one block south of the clinic on the corner of Goswell Road and City Road that charges £8/ 2hrs, – £12 / 4 hrs, £18 all day, and is open 7am – 1.30am.
– Or there is Easy Car Parks: 30-36 Bastwick St, EC1V 3SB (5 min walk away),
– 35 Spaces, £7 / 2 hours, £11 / 4 hours, £17 / flat rate, Mon-Fri 6:30 am –7pm. www.easycarparks.co.uk