When: Thursdays 6.00 pm – 7.15 pm, 7th June – 12th July 2018
Cost (6 week course /no drop in) £90 or £82 (only for those who have attended previous courses in this series, call reception 020 7490 4042 option 1).
Starting on 7th June 2018, Clerkenwellbeing’s Jeni Howland will be repeating her popular ‘Gentle Somatic Yoga to release Neck and Shoulder Tension’ course.
– Do you spend a lot of your time sitting at a desk or working on a computer, laptop, ipad or phone?
– Do you have persistent pain or tension in your neck, back or shoulders?
– Do you have an old or recent shoulder injury?
– Do you get regular headaches?
– Do you want to try a gentle class to reduce stress and tension in your life?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these then this is the class for you!
The 6-week course will focus on restorative Gentle Somatic Yoga to reduce stress and tension around the neck, shoulders and upper back. Working with Hannah Somatic techniques and some gentle yoga techniques it will teach you how to find a wider range of movement, more stability in the joints, and more awareness and control of movement.
This is an open level course and there will be options for all abilities. No prior experience of Somatics or Yoga is required. Places are limited to ensure individual attention.
Please note this course is not suitable for pregnant woman.
Book your place
To book your place on this course, click here.