Sunday 16 November 2014
10am to 5.30pm
£169 per couple, all inclusive
NOW 10% OFF – CONTACT RESHMA (details below)
About Reshma Sidhpura
Reshma is a fully Qualified Specialist Hypnobirthing Practitioner with a complimentary background in yoga teaching a successful Advanced Theta healing Practitioner, holding certificates in Intuitive Anatomy, Disease and Disorder and Rainbow Children, Reiki and recently certifying in Ancient Tibetan Cellular Hot stone therapy, being 1 of 6 practitioners in the country certified in this ancient modality. She has natural intuitive flair and excellent communication skills, putting her clients at great ease and comfort. Her approach is clear, consise and direct, offering simple and effective advice for couples to feel confident and fully informed. She started her HypnoBirthing teaching alongside Helianthe Rusken – one of UK’s first and top practitioners following which she has now successfully delivered Hypnobirthing courses since being certified in 2005 by one of UK’s leading practitioners who has now gone on to launch her own Hypnobirthing programme in Holland. She also teaches Women-Only and Private one to one sessions. She gave birth to 2 of her 3 beautiful children in the water within a few hours using the Hypnobirthing techniques, leaving her feeling empowered and connected with her babies after having a very difficult first experience, where she had no knowledge of what birth can bring or how to manage labour.
Her Own Experience
Reshma has used the HypnoBirthing tools and techniques with the birth of two of her three children. Her first experience over 10 years ago was not a pleasant experience. She used HypnoBirthing to ensure this history would not repeat itself. She had an amazing waterbirth in the hospital with her second child and then proceeded to give birth at home 3 years later also using the birthing pool where she was very aware and in control giving her confidence to deliver her own children. Both her Hypnobirths were extremely quick. Reshma’s courses have been proven to help couples achieve a positive birthing experience through the many birth stories she has received through the classes she teaches in both SW and NW London. This enjoyable and informative Hypnobirthing course will thoroughly prepare you psychologically and physically for having the best possible experience of childbirth. Classes are a good mix of practical and theory and you will learn many effective techniques that are useful for your birth and elsewhere in life. Groups are kept small enough to ensure that individual needs are fully satisfied and that techniques are mastered. You will leave feeling confident in your ability to have a positive birth experience.
What will you learn?
• Special hypnobirthing breathing techniques for relaxation and childbirth.
• A range of relaxation techniques for a more comfortable birth
• How it is possible for you to have a quick and easy birth with less pain
• Different ways of bonding with your unborn baby
• Many visualisations to enable you to work confidently with your body
• Massage techniques to release endorphins
• Fear release methods to overcome concerns about giving birth and parenting
• Skills to build your confidence and sense of calm, so you can look forward to the birth
• Birthing affirmations and much more
What are the Key Benefits of Hypnobirthing?
• A special, integral role for the Birthing Partner
• Shortens the first stage of labour by several hours
• A calm and secure birth experience rather than a tense, stressful ordeal
• Eliminates or greatly reduces the need for chemical painkillers
• Fewer breech positions and other complications
• Easier resolution in the event of a complication
• Good-natured babies who are better sleepers and eaters
• A more relaxed and enjoyable pregnancy
• Alleviate fatigue during labour, leaving you with energy for the actual birth
• Reduces risk of hyperventilation from ‘shallow’ breathing methods
• Promotes bonding of mother, baby and birthing partner
• More rapid postnatal recovery
• Returns childbirth to the beautiful, peaceful experience that nature intended
For further information please visit www.hypnoclinic.net
Contact Reshma directly on 07939 925 302 or email firstname.lastname@example.org