YIN – DULGENT SATURDAYS
“Un-hook yourself from the stresses & strains of City Life”
* Release, Replenish & Reset *
w/ Carla – Yoga Flows:
Are you OR someone you know:
- Tired, stressed, burned out?
- Body feeling tight and stiff; looking to increase your flexibility?
- Or searching for that space to slow down and invite more quiet, harmony, balance and ease; ‘You Time’ back into your life?
Sounds familiar? …Then these monthly workshops are for you!
Give yourself permission to indulge in our monthly, 2.5hr extended Yin Yoga practice.
Give us the time to bring a more rounded practice, which may also include:
Pranayama (Breath Work), Guided Meditations, Yoga Nidra (Yogic Sleep).
Make a Date with Yourself!
2.30 – 5.00 P.M.
28th October / 18th November / 16th December 2017
£25.00 per workshop
** Limited Spaces **
CLASS LEVEL: OPEN LEVEL ~ (Beginners Welcome):
New and regular practitioners ‘Welcome’.
Open to all those wishing to improve flexibility in the body and mind.
And to those looking for a bit of ‘Release, De Stress’ and ‘You’ Time!
What is YIN YOGA ?:
- Yin Yoga is perfect balance to your Vinyasa / Dynamic Yoga practice and antidote for today’s busy, adrenaline fuelled, (Yang), Life Styles.
- It can be particularly helpful if suffering from fatigue, depleted mental and physical energy.
- In Yin Yoga we allow ourselves to slow down. Working through a series of supported postures which are held for longer periods of time, usually 3 – 5 mins; working deeply into muscles, joints and targeting the deep connective tissue and fascia, of the body. Increasing our flexibility, opening up those tight areas, including hips and back; reducing overall stress levels, whilst replenishing our energy and boosting the immune system.
- Inspired by ancient Chinese yoga tradition, specific poses stimulate the meridians (energy channels) and organs in the body, bringing an overall sense of harmony and Wellbeing.
- A deeply mindful and restoring practice, allowing for stillness and space. Enabling us to reconnect with greater awareness and understanding to ourselves. physically, mentally and emotionally and to the world around us.