Mix and Match!
Book a block of 5 or 10 Vinyasa Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Restorative Yoga, or Chi Kung classes with Adam, Anna, Ann P, Carla, Jeni or Rosanna, an mix and match between them. That’s 10 classes a week with 6 different teachers!
Chi Kung Classes:
£10 drop in, 47.50 for 5 classes, £90 for 10.
Book classes with Adam
Shiatsu: Thursdays 3-6pm
To book, please contact Adam direct:
Adam has studied bodywork and Chi Kung since 1990. This began with receiving Alexander Technique and studying Tai Chi Chuan, and has developed with a focus on the integration of body, mind and spirit.
Graduating from the British School of Shiatsu Do (BSS-DO) in 1997, Adam become a member of the Teaching staff at the BSS-DO in 2000. He is also a registered Teacher with the Shiatsu Society (UK) MRSST.
Adam is a member of the Profession Specific Board (PSB) for Shiatsu as a representative for the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
Since 1992, Adam has continued to study and develop in the Chi Kung style of Zhan Zhuang (Standing Chi Kung) with a focus on the healing and integrative physical aspects of this Chinese art.
Adam’s professional experience and training include
- Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CHNC)
- Working with Cancer support
- Secure Mental Health Institutions and at clinics in Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and London
- Exhibitions and workshops for the BSS-Do London School and the Shiatsu Society
- Teaching at the BSS-Do London and Sweden
- Teaching Training Diploma with the Shiatsu College
- Registered Teacher/Mentor to Students and Teachers within the Shiatsu Society (UK)
Areas of professional interest or research
- Raising Awareness within the Public Domain about Shiatsu
- Health-related exercises in relation to Shiatsu Chi Kung and Tuina
- Development in the art of Chi Kung
- Integrating TCM with Zen Shiatsu, highlighting and investigating links and differences
- Continuing further development in the style of Zen Shiatsu
- Developing and improving teaching style and techniques
Find out more about Adam’s teachers at: www.adamhellinger.com